* Staffing requirements, including interviews and onboarding of new employees.
* Training and development, as well as coaching and motivation of staff.
* Performance management, goal setting, employee engagement and payroll administration.
* Workforce management to include; unit equipment, software and space requirements, approval of leave and overtime usage and budget recommendations.
* Develop, document and monitor processes and workflows to support ongoing operations and ensure appropriate internal controls for the CM Group.
* Review and recommend disbursement requests for processing.
* Prepare and/or review regulatory and tax returns for submission to regulatory agencies.
* Perform monthly/quarterly/annual close tasks, including account reconciliations and reviews, as outlined on the month-end close checklist.
* Complete and/or review journal vouchers as assigned in the month-end journal voucher inventory.
* Prepare and/or revise financial documents and schedules to meet CM Group’s internal and external reporting needs.
* Serve as administrator for processing systems assigned to the CM group.
* Support general unit financial reporting needs as directed by Accounting/Financial Management.
* Lead and/or provide support for corporate and departmental projects assigned by Accounting/Financial Management.
* A bachelor’s degree with specialization in accounting or finance is required.
* CPA and/or CMA certification preferred.
* Five or more years of progressively responsible experience in an insurance, public accounting or related financial field in an accounting or related position.
* Previous experience in supervision desired.
* Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills.
* Strong judgment, analysis and decision-making skills.
* Ability to approach problems systematically and creatively and negotiate solutions.
* Knowledge and ability to work with financial systems.
Workplace County(ies): Lincoln
RATE OF PAY: Based on experience
HOURS: Full time, 40 hours per week minimum
CONTACT: RHINELANDER JOB SERVICE
51A N BROWN STREET
RHINELANDER, WI 54501