The PADI AWARE Foundation announced that she was looking to hire an accounting manager.
According to a LinkedIn Reviews:
“Reporting to the Associate Director of Global Operations, this role will be responsible for driving and streamlining the day-to-day accounting functions within the PADI AWARE organization. The Accounting Officer will ensure that accounting practices and reporting are appropriate to local government requirements, be responsible for performing independent financial audits / reviews in charities, perform day-to-day accounting tasks and generate reports monthly financials. “
Some of the main job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting functions and the implementation of financial processes, procedures and routines including accounts receivable, accounts payable, month end close and financial reports.
- Process credit card transactions for the organization, deposit checks and verify cash, including all direct donations and PADI Corporate donations.
- Track debtor status and prepare summaries of unpaid invoices as needed
- Balance Sheet, P&L Reconciliation and Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of tax returns.
- Track income and expenses against the annual project roadmap to ensure compliance with the budget plan.
- Prepare and distribute financial statements to the management team, including monthly reports and annual budgeting.
And some of the qualifications include:
- At least five years of experience in accounting and financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business management.
- Experience with global accounting practices and nonprofit charitable finance preferred.
- At least two years as an accountant.
- Must have excellent computer skills on MS Office, Google Sheets and QuickBooks.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, excellent grammar, spelling.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business and professional journals and documents.
- Ability to write routine correspondence and accounting recommendations.
- Ability to calculate numbers and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
Check full job list on LinkedIn.