1. The Guardian Australia – LinkedIn Advertising the contest (the “Contest”) is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over.
2. The Contest is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM” or the “Sponsor”), their affiliates or family members, independent contributors of GNM or any other person related to the Contest.
3. Participants in the Competition are deemed to have accepted these General Conditions. Registrations received outside of this period will not be taken into account. GNM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to extend the closing date when entries received are of insufficient quality.
4. Contest promotion begins September 21 at 12:00 PM AEST and ends October 21 at 12:00 PM AEDT. No registration will be accepted outside of this period.
5. Participation in the Promotion is open to Australian residents of all eligible states / territories who qualify for the Entry Method and who are 18 years of age or older.
6. One entry per person. The participant can only win one prize in this promotion.
7. A winner will win:
The Ultimate Bockers and Pony Celebration Basket valued at $ 299
– Ultimate Celebration Basket:
– Bite-size coffee treats – Raspberry
– Coffee treats in bite-size pieces – Salted caramel
– Oranges Bizzarri Dolci coated with Choc
– Brookfarm Explorer Brothers Blend
– Butterflies Lemon Chips
– Bizzarri Dolci – Razzle Dazzle
-Charlotte Piper Irish Cream Fudge
– Organic Times Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nuts
– Rinaldi Nougat with Almonds
– Salted butter caramels Simon Johnson La Maison d’Armorine
– Organic Times Almond Shortbread Cookies
– Simon Johnson wasabi peanuts
– TLUX AU chocolate coated marshmallow
– Nina’s freckles
– T LUX AU honey roasted almonds
– Widow Clicquot
– Bockers & Pony box
8. To participate, a participant, during the promotional period, must follow the LinkedIn page of their LinkedIn account The Guardian Advertising – Australia.
9. GNM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of registration is not proof of receipt by GNM.
10. We may disqualify your participation in the Contest for the following reasons: your participation does not comply with these General Conditions; you do not meet the eligibility criteria for participants; or you cannot be contacted. In the event of disqualification, we may select a new winner in accordance with the selection processes described below.
11. A computer raffle will be held at 11:00 am AEDT on October 25, 2021 at The Guardian AU, Level 3, 19 Foster St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
12. The winner will be notified by direct message on LinkedIn no later than October 26, 2021.
13. The winner will be published on theguardian.com/au on November 1, 2021 and will include their first name, last name and state of residence.
14. If the winner is unreachable after several attempts and / or does not claim the prize within three months of the winner’s draw of the contest, he will be deemed to have lost the prize and a draw for the unclaimed prize will take place at 3:00 p.m. AEDT on January 25, 2022, at the same location as the initial draw, to select a new winner. The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified via direct message on LinkedIn no later than January 27, 2022 and posted to theguardian.com/au on February 1, 2022.
16. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of your participation in the Contest or acceptance of the prize. GNM further disclaims all liability for any injury or damage to your computer or that of any other person related to or resulting from entering or downloading any material in connection with the Contest. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes GNM’s liability under the law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
17. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Contest with or without notice for reasons beyond its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in case of or actual fraud). GNM’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. GNM will not be liable for any breach of its obligations relating to this Contest where the breach is caused by something beyond its reasonable control. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, fires, floods, hurricanes, strikes, labor disputes, wars, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil unrest, inevitable accidents, the occurrence of legislation or any other circumstance constituting a case of force majeure. .